Monday, April 12, 2010

Hecate

for Karyn 4/8/10

Come to me
My springtime lads
Make music on my bones
Celebrate this Awesome Greening
with your Blood
and with your Essence
between the beats, between the tones

Come to me, my lusty lads
and lasses
Play your fire-lit games
At dawning, dew will swell you
Like blossoms on the vine
Aching to open to my kiss
Through you am I reborn

Come little ones
Unfold from Winter
Spread your wings and Come to me!
Soft flesh, like fruit
Sweet newborn Wonder
Honey upon my lips portends
This perfect Mystery

Come to me
you of hard-travelled roads!
Come to me
whose Breath has not yet gone
from Time!
Who sparkle in new meadow grass
like memories!
O spirits of the Ancients
Come to me!

Whirling in the Sacred Dance
We contract into negative space
Explode!
Ignite Divine and Powerful Love!

All Colour and Light are born of Darkness
All Sound the Music of the Soul
The expanse between the Worlds is Holy
We are the endless flow


No comments:

Post a Comment